Monday, July 30, 2012

MAD MONDAY!

Today I have been busy busy!!
Today I decided to put Dakota in a school that is right down the street from my house. It is walking distance and I really should have put him in it a year ago. This whole time I have been driving him to a school about 8-10 minutes away in a city nearby. Why? You ask. Well Dakota receives IEP in speech and in special ed. He gets extra help in writing, math and reading one hour a day and goes to speech 2 hours a week. I guess I didn't want to take him out of that to a different school where they will have to relearn how he learns.. I know it may not make sense you anyone else but it did to me.  Well now I'm wondering if this change will be the extra push he needs. Maybe the things they do here are better.. we shall see and I will most definitely keep everyone updated.
I also did a bunch of crazy algebra homework, yes I am also attending school online full time which can be a big pain in the ass but I keep telling myself that it will be worth it in the long run!
I was working on 2 word problems for 3 hours..shhheeeessshhh..
Dakota also went to the Dentist today GOOD NEWS no cavities! Such a relief!

-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment